Monday, June 26, 2006

Old Post

Okay. So I hardly ever do this... In fact, I never do this. And to be totally honest, this in only the second blog I've ever written... But I feel like I need to say this out loud:

I'm tired of being single!

I don't even want a serious boyfriend... Just a good guy who's willing to let me cuddle with him while we're watching movies. A reliable date on friday nights. A nice guy who will hold my hand and slip off my glasses and tell me I'm beautiful. And if we occasionally digress into out-and-out make-out sessions every once in a while, I'd be okay with that (insert a wink here).

I may even be considering signing up for one of those internet dating services... In fact, I think I might have a yahoo profile... but it's been so long since updated it, it's probably been booted off.
So, I'm just tossing this out into the void. I don't know if anyone even actually reads my blogs.
But, if you do, and you know of any half-way decent guys (or you are a half-way decent guy) who are looking for a half-way decent girl, then send them my way, because, for heaven's sakes, I'm tired of being single...

No comments:

Post a Comment