Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feb. 28, 2011

Dear family and friends!

Another week has come and gone! Time passes too quickly almost! Can
you believe I've been here in Colusa for a whole month already! Not
me! It's crazy.

The work here is progressing. We were blessed with the opportunity to
see Aaron, our 16 year old investigator be baptized and confirmed this
weekend. It was awesome. His whole family came, including his older
brothers and sister, who are all less-actives. They also came to
church yesterday, which was good. Sister Archer and I are going to
start working with the whole family to see if we can get them out to
church a little more often.

In terms of other news, there hasn't really been a whole lot. We're
just teaching away.... :) We've got some good progress building with
one of our investigators, Leslie, who is a staunch Catholic, but
admits that the whole truth isn't there. She's progressing slowly,
and listening to the Book of Mormon on CD (Technology is AWESOME!!!)

Other than that, there's not a whole lot to tell. I'm very sorry this
email is shorter than the usual. We'll look for more miracles this
week, and I'll hopefully be able to share some amazing stories next
time.

I did find out that the Gonzales family that Sister Christensen and I
were teaching in Antelope finally accepted the commitment to be
baptized, and they'll be baptized on March 12th, which is AWESOME!!
I'm so excited for them and I can't wait to be able to attend!

I love you all and I'm grateful for all your support and prayers.
Keep 'em comin'!!!

Love, Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment