Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nov. 8, 2010

Hello family!!! This one has to be short, I'm afraid. We're busy trying to get everything ready for our new sister that's coming in tomorrow. That's right. We got the official call this morning. Sister Silva and I are staying here (That's a total of 6 months together, if anyone is counting!) and we're getting a third sister, and she's fresh from the MTC. I'm looking forward to it. And I'll be sure to tell you all about her next week. As for now, the only thing we know about her is that she's from Utah. We don't even know her name.

This week was great, as far as missionary lessons go. We didn't commit anyone else to be baptized. But we're doing good work getting Hieu and her kids, Joseph, and Henry ready for baptism. So we've been teaching A LOT.

This saturday we have Henry and Joseph's baptisms. So you can bet I'll have some good stories to report next week. It'll be a long one... so sorry this one is short!!!

I love all of you, and I hope you don't feel too gipped that I didn't give you much to fill your tanks for this week, so here's a good scripture I've discovered since I've been on my mission... go and study it, and think about it in terms of teaching people the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 2 Nephi 31.

Thanks for everything you do and the support and prayers. I know I couldn't be here without you.

Love, Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment