Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 25, 2011


















Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a good week. :) Ours was pretty good. Nothing
super miraculous, though. Just a hard working week. We went on
exchanges this week, and had some good experiences with different
companions. I was here in Colusa with Sister McKellar, and she's
awesome. I hope that I get to serve with her sometime before I'm
done. She's been out only 3 months, and she's a great missionary. We
learned a lot from each other.

We've had to drop a few of our investigators because they weren't
progressing. Which is sad. I'm always sad when someone I'm teaching
doesn't understand, or doesn't care to understand the importance of
the gospel and keeping commitments in their lives. But everything
comes down to each individual's choice. I've learned to respect that,
even if sometimes I wish I could make people believe. That's not part
of God's plan.

Otherwise, things were mainly good. We got to dye easter eggs with a
family in our branch, and I'm sending pictures along with this email.
It was sooooo much fun. I'm glad that we got invited to do that. I
would have missed doing it this year. :)

Also, the easter bunny came twice to our house. I got a package from
Mom, for both me and my companion, and Sister Barfuss got a package
from her mom for both her and me. So we had two easter baskets each.
We're swimming in chocolate and jelly beans, and it is AWESOME!!! I
hope that all of you had a wonderful easter as well.

Anyways. Sorry it's so short. There just wasn't that much to tell this week.

Except, I almost forgot... We got transfer calls this morning. Sister
Barfuss and I will be both be staying here in Colusa for another
transfer. And I'm super happy and excited about it. It's going to be
a good transfer, filled with AWESOME success!

I love all of you, and I miss all of you, and, not to make any of you
feel bad, but except for a card and package from Mom, I haven't had
mail in weeks! So please, stop making my companion feel bad for me!
Write me!!!

Love, Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment