Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 11, 2011

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that this one's going to be short. I have 7 minutes before the computer kicks me off. I spent too much time working on my Presiden'ts letter... Oh well. :) He's super cool, by the way. We met him on Wednesday at Zone conference. He has 4 kids at home with him, and they're all super cute. President hasn't made any changes yet, but I can't imagine that that won't last. We'll see.



In terms of the mission work this week, we taught a bunch of really strong lessons agian this week to our investigators, none of whom came to church yesterday. So we have some goals to set with each of our investigators. I look forward to being able to tell you more about them next week.



Again, I'm very sorry this is so short. Please understand! I love you all and miss and pray for you!



Love, Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment