Tuesday, July 26, 2011

June 27, 2011

Hello everyone!



This one's going to be short, I'm afraid. It's been a tough week. Missions are hard, you know? But we did get to see Chris and Ken be baptized last night. It was a good upliftment. Also, I got to go to the temple on Friday. It was exactly what I needed. A little eternal perspective really helps.



We spent Friday afternoon in Colusa, teaching a couple of people that the branch asked us to meet, after we moved out, of course... :) The one that's the most exciting is a lady named Juanita Roberts. She's 85 and totally golden. We talked about the Book of Mormon and the Restoration with her, and then invited her to be baptized and she said yes. So hopefully, everything goes really well with her, and she'll be baptized on July 31st!



That's pretty much all I have time for. I'm super sorry. It'll be longer next week. If you want more details, you should write, and then I'll write back! LOL.



Love, Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment