Sunday, December 25, 2011

Nov 21, 2011

So... not a lot to report, which is good because I don't have much time.
The work this week was as usual, so I'll just give the exciting news.

Transfer calls came in on Saturday night. I'l moving out of Yuba City.
I'll be moving up to a small town called Paradise. That's right. I'll finish
my mission, and have christmas, in Paradise. Pretty cool. There are several
things about the move that I'm excited about. First, I'm shotgunning it. Which
is WAY fun. And my new companion is Sister Tubbs. She's been out a year and
she's been here in Yuba for the last 3 months. We get along REALLY well. It
really is going to be the best last 6 weeks ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, ALL of
my friends who are sisters missionaries are also moving up to the northern area
of the mission. Every single ex-companion will be here, which means that when
we have Christmas with the other missionaries (the 22nd) than I'll be there with
ALL of my sisters! I'm so excited. I feel like the Lord has finally pulled
through and is blessing/rewarding me for the tough stuff I've had to deal with.
I'm soooo excited!!!

Really there aren't any more words to describe how happy this makes me.
:)

I was struggling a lot with how hard things have been for me in my
companionships and with the work lately. I was really praying that with
transfers, that at least once in my mission, I wouldn't have to work so hard at
teaching my companion, and that we could really just fly fast and hard together,
without all the learning curve stuff. And prayers were answered. The lord has
been aware of my struggles and worries. He's been watching out for me. And
it's going to be the best transfer of my mission. YAY!!!

Love you, and I'll tell you all about my new area next week!

Love, Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment