Thursday, October 25, 2007

iPod

I don't know how I used to survive without my iPod. It seems that the soundtrack of my life was once very sparce, and now it's so diverse! I was walking around in silence all the time. But now, I always have music at my fingertips. As I write this, I have my iPod plugged into my work computer and it's on song 71 out of 1282, which is only the music I have selected for my "at work" playlist. My full library consists of over 4000 songs. It's "pretty-much-amazing."

My old one broke, and I was without for about a month. But no longer! I have an 80G video ipod now. In all truth, I really only need 30Gs, but they only make them in the 80 or 160 G variety now... so I guess I'll just have to take my geekdom to the next level and get some star trek episodes loaded onto it.

... or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment