Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've already blogged about the elevator in my building, but here's a little something additional.

Every morning on my way up to my office, I walk into the building and head for the elvator. Which is normal... The thing is, the elevator door is always open. And no one is inside to hold it open... Sometimes, the door is even closing, and I'll walk around the corner, and it will spring open again. But there's no one inside to push the button.

Most people would choose to say, "oh, well, there's a sensor, or it's programed to stay open on the ground floor" or something else equally logical and realistic.
But me? I choose to believe that there is a hot security gaurd watching the security cameras in a small room somewhere, and he waits for me everyday, and makes sure that the door is always open, and that I never have to wait for the elevator to show up in the morning. Maybe I make his day...

... or maybe I need a boyfriend ...

No comments:

Post a Comment